Marketing and Social Media Intern
Marketing and Social Media
This posting is for a non-paid or paid Internship.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following (Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary):
- Develop and maintain plan for the company’s Internet presence.
- Build and maintain the company’s presence on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites.
- Perform continuous technical enhancements to website, blog, and social media outlets.
- Assess new standards, technologies and trends, and formulate plans for future enhancement to social media strategies.
- Push blog to other websites and discussion groups.
- Troubleshoot and repair website bugs and other technical problems.
- Provide metrics of website traffic, reports, and blog comment feedback.
- Upload content to web site and blog.
- Assist management in identifying opportunities, based on new internet/blogosphere developments.
- Build or maintain a database of Agents for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Work on various marketing and advertising projects.
- Conduct market research.
- Junior or Senior College student currently studying Web design, Social Media, or Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to evaluate new and evolving blog and social media technologies.
- Ability to utilize reporting tools for analysis of traffic, referral links and reader demographics.
- Ability to use syndication and pinging tools.
- Solid foundation in search engine optimization and implementing RSS technology.
- Knowledge and understanding of internet operations and functionality.
- Ability to clearly and concisely present metrics and related comments.
- Must maintain a strong work ethic.
- Must organize tasks.
- Must be proficient at writing professional and effective web and print copy.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in a variety of computer software applications such as email client, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, web, HTP, and graphic software (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator) is preferred.
- This position will be through telecommuting (You can work from home or any other appropriate place.)
If you feel you are a good fit and are looking to earn experience for the future as a Marketing and Social Media Professional, please apply today! Thank you for your interest in FSG Inspections!